[pianotech] Read Pianotech messages from iPhone

mario at pianosinsideout.com mario at pianosinsideout.com
Tue Oct 19 13:25:14 MDT 2010

Are you keeping the operating system on your iPhone up to date? In other
words, do you always allow iTunes updating your iPhone with whatever it
offers? Maybe a couple of months ago pianotech messages in HTML started
'working' on my iPhone. I see all attachments as part of one long message.
It's hard to tell where one message starts and ends, or who it's from, but
the text displays and some formatting comes through.

If nothing works, you can switch to plain text format in your account setup.