[pianotech] FW: Re: Chisel Sharpening Epilogue

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Wed Oct 20 13:00:51 MDT 2010

You can certainly do it that way too.  But I wouldn't go so far as to call
the machines "horse hokey".  They do work and the ones I mentioned work
quite well.  Whether one wants to spend that kind of money is another thing
but then we spend considerable money on Tuning Machines when the ear will
certainly do or countless thousands on computers when a slide rule should
suffice.  Welcome to the 21st century.  Oh, and btw, you're welcome.

David Love

www.davidlovepianos.com