[pianotech] which Allen wrenches to carry

Susan Kline skline at peak.org
Thu Oct 21 17:41:29 MDT 2010

I took a plastic film can, and a styrofoam peanut. I jabbed the tiny
Allen wrench into the peanut, and put it into the film can. Then I added
a needle case for the voicing needles, and some pre-cut brown sticky
paper for voicing, put the lid on the can, and it went into a ziploc bag
with some other stuff, and then into my kit.

Exercise in miniaturization.

Susan Kline