[pianotech] Looking for a Yamaha piano

David Andersen Pianos david at davidandersenpianos.com
Tue Oct 26 11:29:00 MDT 2010

Ladies & gentlemen----

I have a client looking to buy a C2 or C3 with the Disklavier Pro unit
installed (record and play), made in the 21st century. I will be
grateful to whoever the locator is in both the ethereal and practical
realms...<g>  Naturally I would like it to be a little-used pristine
cupcake, and preferably West Coast, but I will investigate anything my
esteemed list colleagues point me to. Please reply to me off-list if
you like....

Best,

David Andersen
david at davidandersenpianos.com