[pianotech] Great report on bridle strap manufacturing!

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Wed Oct 27 12:28:29 MDT 2010

Thanks for the link. Great job, Chuck.

I've been to the Schaff facilities a couple of times. A truly fascinating place.

I hope Herb has someone as a back up for Trish. The piano world would come to a standstill if we ran out of bridle straps.

I wonder if Schaff would be open to the idea of having tours of their facility during the convention in Chicago in 2013?

Wim