[pianotech] Big Wankin' screwdrivers

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Wed Oct 27 22:11:11 MDT 2010

Go to a Auto Store. They have big ones. Also, check out your local Grainger Store. They have all sorts of size screwdrivers.

I found a big one in my car once. About 2 feet long. The mechanics must have left it in there. It had a square shank, so I could turn it with a crescent wrench.

For most of my plate screws, however, I used a brace. But it might be hard to find screw driver bits to go in one.

Wim

Subject: [pianotech] Big Wankin' screwdrivers

Hi all.
I am in search of some jumbo screwdrivers - the kind that will fit plate
olts - both slotted and phillips.
Any ideas?
Thanks.
-Phil