[pianotech] Filing bridge pins, was Steinway M ballpark value

Cy Shuster cy at shusterpiano.com
Fri Oct 29 10:05:03 MDT 2010

Not to mention the hazard to hands!  I hate having a whole field of
razor-sharp pins to deal with!  Undoing the work you just did of
putting in new solid pins, making false beats, sharp edges: the
tradeoff for a small amount of cosmetic improvement is horrible.

--Cy--

Cy Shuster, RPT
Albuquerque, NM

www.shusterpiano.com