[pianotech] What software do you need?

pianotech at pianoteks.com pianotech at pianoteks.com
Sat Oct 30 09:31:27 MDT 2010

Hi Duaine,

Thanks for the response. That's useful input - and some of those pieces of
software cover areas that I hadn't even considered.

For client management there are obviously a bunch of generic software
programs (or online applications) that allow people to keep track of their
clients. Could you (or others) help me understand what features you as a
piano technician would be looking for specifically that a generic
application might not provide?

For example, I imagine you want to keep track of not only the clients
name, address, phone number etc, but also information about their
instrument(s)? What kind of details (about the instruments or anything
else) would you need to track?

Thanks in advance for your help - I really appreciate you taking the time
to reply.

Thanks,
Andrew
--