[pianotech] File under - "Old dog learns new trick!"

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Sun Oct 31 10:02:17 MDT 2010

On 10/31/2010 8:53 AM, Chuck Behm wrote:

> So, to Ron, Joe and all the rest who tried to put me on the right path,
> I apologize. You were correct.

No problem, Chuck. There are folks that will gleefully pounce on an idea
and make use of it, folks that need an idea pounded into them a bit, and
folks that won't under any circumstances entertain any idea contrary to
the way they were taught - ever. Avoid the #3 category, and the rest is
gravy.

I don't remember where I first got the suggestion for using the then
#320 plastic glue from Player Piano Company for key tops, but I was
immediately sold. Whoever you were, if you're still out there, I'm
grateful.

Thanks for the update.
Ron N