[pianotech] billing dilemma with pitch raises

Gerald Groot tunerboy3 at comcast.net
Sun Oct 31 18:31:59 MDT 2010

Nice answers' Susan.  I find them interesting.  I won't disagree with most
of what you said.   We all have our variations of how we charge and why we
charge what we do.  I think we understand each other well enough.  I hope?

I guess the question then becomes what is "adequate" for a "job" and/or
what is adequate for a full service fee.  That really isn't a question.

Our business must have some sort of hourly rate beside tuning.  It cannot be
run only on set fees.   We need to charge service calls for separate trips
for example.

Jer