[pianotech] 5 Browns

Tom Servinsky tompiano at bellsouth.net
Sun Apr 3 18:24:45 MDT 2011

List
I want to say thank you to those who have worked on the latest pianos being used by the 5 Browns. This is the nicest set of pianos they've ever had on tour. ( 2 D's, and 3 B's)
And kudos to Steinway for some very nice workmanship. The difference in pianos over the past 2 years have been enormous. My continued hope is they continue improving their product.
Most noticeably is very nice balanced action vs some of the head-scratchers we've seen over the past 30 yrs. The introduction of the CNC machines at Steinway, IMHO have more than paid their costs in raising the product level.
Tom Servinsky