[pianotech] Google Earth

Paul McCloud pmc033 at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 27 11:45:42 MDT 2011

Yeah, that was taken from the Space Shuttle last year.  Where were you?  That's so,,, last year, you know.  I believe the picture is of the old Belarus Piano Factory down there in the valley.  It was turned into a bomb factory before it blew up last year and created the chaos you see there in the second photo.  It's that white area.
I'm surprised you didn't hear about it.
Paul McCloud