[pianotech] resisting the CA gospel

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Tue Aug 16 12:05:09 MDT 2011

You are welcome to voice your opinion. Al should be able to voice his as
well without your condescending response. Al was not trying to convert you,
only giving a simple statement of how CA works for him. Perhaps it will help
others who were reading.

Dean

Dean W May (812) 235-5272 voice and text

PianoRebuilders.com (888) DEAN-MAY

Terre Haute IN 47802