[pianotech] Key leveling

Tom Gorley tomgorley88 at sonic.net
Thu Dec 1 10:33:38 MST 2011

I remember other oddities by Rippen besides the reversed threaded tuning pins.  There was upside down crown in the soundboard. . . Alternating string zigzag across the bridge . . . plastic soundboard . . . and a few other that I don't remember anymore.

I still have a customer who owns a giraffe style Rippen upright with a regular board.  It's doing well.