[pianotech] pianotech at ptg.org

Wally Scherer afinetune at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 4 17:40:03 MST 2011

Since this list will be closing soon (you said December 15), and you need to be a PTG member to be on the new one, I thought I'd check to see if piano world has a piano technician forum. The do! And a lot of you are already on it. Go to: http://www.pianoworld.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/forums/3/1/Piano%20Tuner-Technicians%20Forum.html

Wally

A FINE TUNE - Piano Tuning & Repairs
Wallace T. Scherer, piano technician, music educator
5020 Canal Drive, Lake Worth, Florida, 33463-8014
Telephone: 561-432-4121
Web page: http://aftune.angelfire.com
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/A-FINE-TUNE-PIANO-TUNING-REPAIRS/129845010366185
FREE TICKETS: http://aftune.angelfire.com/freetics.html