[pianotech] pianotech at ptg.org

Gerald Groot tunerboy3 at comcast.net
Sun Dec 4 19:26:54 MST 2011

Just know that you guys do have to put down that you are a piano technician.
You may not advertise yourselves or your business on PW unless you pay for
it but, you are allowed to put your name, business name or what have you,
your website and phone number as default when you leave any messages...
Read the stuff before you sign up so you know what you are doing in there.