[pianotech] tuning

Marshall Gisondi pianotune05 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 5 16:42:21 MST 2011

Hi Everyone,
Today I went to tune 2 pianos, and once I finished the first, I ate one of those snack cracker things the litte ones with the peanutbutter or fake peanutbutter.  My energy left me quicker than that once I was involved with the second piano.   What do you guys do to increase your energy focus when you have a 2+ piano tuning job?  How do yo keep the focus and concentration going. I thought the snack would help. Almnds don't help either.  Is there any energy boosting things out there besides cafine of course I could eat in order to get through the tunings faster.  I was dragging today plus no focus or concentration at all.  Background noise at this church wasn't horrible but bothered me more today than usual.  so what do you guys do when this happens/
Marshall

Marshall Gisondi Piano Technician
Marshall's Piano Service
pianotune05 at hotmail.com