[pianotech] Wandering Capstan Screws

David Skolnik davidskolnik at optonline.net
Tue Dec 6 14:02:58 MST 2011

DavidB says:
>Another possibility, of course, is that Dr or Mrs C are somnambulists, and
>creep into the room in a somnolent state in the dead of night with a
>screwdriver.....

Should be easy enough to confirm, with the able assistance of one or
two talented former employees of News Of the World, eh?

Otherwise, I'm not sure you understood what I was proposing regarding
the hammer rail, but it can wait until you have a chance to revisit
the instrument.

David Skolnik
Hastings on Hudson, NY