[pianotech] energy and tuning

Marshall Gisondi pianotune05 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 6 19:18:03 MST 2011

Thanks everyone for the great ideas. If I thank everyone individualy I'm afraid I'll miss someone lol.  Today was a little better the peanutbutter/preserves sandwich on the whole grain bread heled. I eat almonds quite often, and I'm familiar with low gla hmm spell check her glucemic index.  My family and I try to avoid things with white flour bleached flour love rye bread. In fact I hardly eat or drink dairy, love almond milk.

I need to find a tool box that can handle lunch so I don't have to carry two things with me on a train especially a crowded bus.  Is there such a tool case out there?  It's not so bad when my wife drives me to tunings.

I find my concentration level gets messed up at times, phone rings, customer talks to me, or at a school like today various interuptiions. I'm gong to start leaving my cell phone off during tunings as well.  Today I did 3 pianos in probably 7 hours maybe a littel more but I was there longer, took time for lunch and to deal kindly with a choir director who along with the office person at the school got me caught in the middle of miscommunication.  So how do you guys handle interuptions at schools especially?  Are any of your schools a two visit venture?

Well have a good one oeveryone
Marshall

Marshall Gisondi Piano Technician
Marshall's Piano Service