[pianotech] The List - sigh!!

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 12 10:15:02 MST 2011

Joe Goss, (the other Joe), said: "Tried to sign on to the new ( list ) but
had trouble and could not set up my pass word correctly.
Where is Andy and others who willingly gave of their time so others could
enjoy . It has been great even with the tiffs and misunderstandings that
every once in a while crop up.
A big cheer from me for those who serve our PTG
Goodnight Gracie"

Joe,
Welcome to the club! Definate kudos to Andy and all the helpers over the
years! However, I see no reason to have "A big cheer...for those who serve
our PTG"! The present group, and the previous year's), are responsible for
the giant screw up they chose to call "myptg"!
BTW, the phrase is: "Say Goodnight Gracie", (George Burns). To which Gracie
replied: "Goodnight Gracie".<G> Ah, those were the days. Towit I shall say:
Adios Newton's List!

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain of the Tool Police
Squares R I