[pianotech] New Christmas Carol - Discretion

William Monroe bill at a440piano.net
Mon Dec 12 11:45:45 MST 2011

Where is Andy?  Andy is you and every other member of this great
organization.  I would admonish all who feel as you do to start stepping up
and giving of their time so others can enjoy...........

It's easy always looking to others to give, it's a bit more challenging to
do it yourself (collectively - not picking on you, Mr. Goss).

William R. Monroe