[pianotech] ??? O.T.

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 14 12:31:41 MST 2011

Falcone**** said: "Hey Joe-

Can I use my Mini Duchshund instead of a cat- I lack the necessary
feline--- I'm rebushing flanges and could use a bit of "Yule" about now!

-M, (?)
Be my guest.<G>
 However, I would ask that you sign your name, as your email address gives
me not clue who you are.<G> (This is one of my main complaints with the
"new list"...no email address appears with someone's post. Proper list
ettiquette is to sign your name, as I have done below. Thanks. Have a Cool
Yule.<G
Joe

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain of the Tool Police