[pianotech] 1889 Ibach overdamper upright

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Thu Dec 15 08:20:57 MST 2011

It reminds me of a very nice original condition (except for the Rosewood
finish which had been redone) 1862 upright Steinway that I came across
recently.  In fact the owner would like to sell it if anyone is interested I
can put you in touch.  It needs some work inside but looks great on the
outside.

David Love

www.davidlovepianos.com