[pianotech] Salt Lake City, or Nashville?

Paul McCloud pmc033 at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 15 18:50:15 MST 2011

February in Salt Lake will be freezing.  It's high desert.  Beautiful mountains, clean air, nice people.  COLD in winter.  But you'll be indoors, most likely.
I'm not sure about Nashville, but I bet there will be rain.  Nice town, good scenery, lots of music.  You do like Country Music, right?
I'd vote Nashville...
Paul McCloud
San Diego