[pianotech] Rusted Underlever screw

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 18 09:34:44 MST 2011

Al,
Even one (1) drop will creep a lot farther than you would imagine!! I strongly urge NOT using that stuff. My experiments showed me that it's a bad substance to have around a piano. That sort of rationale is wrong. We're not talking metal on metal, which it's made for. We're talking metal IN WOOD! A whole different animal.
Just my take on it.
Joe