[pianotech] First response to calendar

David Boyce David at piano.plus.com
Wed Dec 21 08:18:34 MST 2011

I've had the first call from a school in response to my calendar promotion!

A week or two ago I reported on the list, about my calendar promotion
idea.  I sent my little scenic 2012 calendar (I took all the photos)  to
the senior music teachers in all the high schools in an adjoining county
(where I'd heard that a technician had retired), and today one of the
phoned to book me.

I have no idea at all how successful calendars will be as a promotional
idea, but will keep the list informed.

Best regards,

David.