[pianotech] olde list

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 21 14:08:11 MST 2011

Paul said: "Please understand that I'm not attempting to actively promote
the new
forum, but you can set yourself up to have it send you emails for each
post. You can reply from your email client and do everything like the old
list -- with the unfortunate exception of posting and viewing attachments.
Those are the only times I ever have to sign in to the forum."

Paul,
Those two EXCEPTIONS are the major things that we all like to use in a
convenient manner. I do believe those of use who are not on the "new list"
are fully aware of how it works. For me, I don't like it, therefore I only
monitor it and do not respond to any of it.
That's my take on it.
Joe

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain of the Tool Police