[pianotech] Restored band organ performing

David Skolnik davidskolnik at optonline.net
Wed Dec 21 14:13:31 MST 2011

Rob -
Nice job. You play very well.  I especially liked the dancers in
profile, however, shouldn't that be "wippen warriors"?, or, given the
proliferation of the primary misspelling (in some people's
judgement),  "whippen warriors"?  You know how these things get started.
Happy Times,

David Skolnik
Hastings on Hudson, NY