[pianotech] old list easier to scan

Bob bobdavis88ptg at clearwire.net
Thu Dec 22 10:41:55 MST 2011

Just adding one more small complaint to the long list: Although I read
some posts very carefully, I like to at least scan quickly through the
rest. It's easy to do on the old list - I have the posts forwarded to my
mailbox, and just use the arrow keys to go one post up or down, and read
at least the meat in the preview window.

Screens have gone from 4:3 aspect ratio to 16:9, and I read mail on my
1366x768 laptop. This means that in emails from the new list, most of
the preview window is taken up by various headers, and almost no text
shows. I have to scroll each one, which takes more time. A small but
seemingly unnecessary annoyance....

Bob Davis