[pianotech] Old list

Michael Magness ifixpiano at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 20:30:35 MST 2011

On Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 9:41 PM, Mark Schecter <mark at schecterpiano.com>wrote:

> '63-'66 Hermosa, Manhattan, Malibu, Zuma. Wipe out!
>
> ~ Mark Schecter
>
> On Dec 21, 2011, at 6:52 PM, "Encore Pianos" <encorepianos at metrocast.net>
> wrote:
>
> > Too late.  Takes me back to 1969, surfing Bolinas and Stinson Beach.  Was
> > there for the December 1969  swell -  I remember watching 50 foot A
> frames
> > unloading into the Potato Patch.  Biggest waves I have ever seen.
> >
> > Will Truitt

I did a seperate post but I'm saying it here too, user friendly is the way
to go & this list is user friendly.
I'm a piano geek NOT a computer geek, the less time I have to spend
NAVIGATING my way to the list, the better!
I vote for keeping this list & sending the other the way of the dodo

Mike
--

I think we are a product of all our experiences.
Sanford I. Weill<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/s/sanfordiw283095.html>

Michael Magness
Magness Piano Service
608-786-4404