[pianotech] Baldwin upright - bobbling hammers

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 23 00:26:26 MST 2011

Ron,
I suspect that the "records" are no longer in existance....OR..those
"people" who were responsible for that crap ain't fessin' up.<G> Kinda like
the "Teflon" debacle thang.<G> Hmmmm? Seems to me that one DF was around
there during that time...or a little later? Perhaps he could enlighten
us.<G>.....Hmmmmmmmmm?
That's my take on it.
Joe