[pianotech] unsubscribe

Jim Bryant jimrpt at aol.com
Tue Dec 27 19:44:02 MST 2011

Greetings et al;

 I hope your holiday season has been a happy and safe one and that the New Year will bring you as much success as you desire.

The purpose of this post is to unsubscribe from the pianotech list. I have tried several times to unsubscribe via ptg.admin but without success.  I was under the impression that we all would be unsubscribed automatically on the 15th of Dec, but I see that has changed.
 The automatic deletion has already happened for my CAUT list and my ptg-l list and now I desire to be removed from the pianotech list. Will some kind soul take care of this for me?

 I have enjoyed the postings and fellowship over the years but I have no desire to enter into the new world of social networking as being formulated. So I leave the lists not angry just not interested in taking part in the new formats.

Thanks and God Bless.
Jim Bryant (FL)