[pianotech] They just keep getting better and better....

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Thu Dec 29 11:49:24 MST 2011

On 12/29/2011 12:20 PM, Delwin D Fandrich wrote:
> This just showed up in my inbox. I’m so excited I can hardly contain
> myself. I’m not sure just which piano Ms Blackburn is wanting to buy but
> I’m sure it’s a good one. After all, she “feels it in [her] spirit mind
> that [she] can count on [me].” Who am I to let down her “spirit mind?”
> I’m sure I could ask a good price and it’s really great that it would
> all be paid for by a cashier’s check that I could probably use for
> scratch paper after the bank returned it to me as worthless.
>
> Now if only I had an “advert of my piano from the Internet” to remove. Sigh.

This *IS* exciting! I got I got the one below yesterday. It's heart
warming to know that my piano will go someplace where English is no
language at all, yet the hunger for music is strong.
Ron N

Hello,

      I'm Michael Taylor  from Canada,I'm interested in buying your
Piano,i would love to know if it's still available for sale,also could
you tell me the condition of the Piano and as well the last
price,concerning the payment,i will send you a cashier's check that will
cover the Piano and the shipping cost as well, which you will have to
deduct your money for the Piano from it and send the balance to the
shipping agent company that will handle the pick up and shipping of the
Piano via western union after you must have deducted yours from it.

            Am trusting you to do this,i feel in my spirit mind that i
can count on you and pleases i will like you to remove the advert of
your Piano from the internet as we are about to round up the whole
transaction b'cos counters will always disturb the whole transaction,
please send me the name to be written on the check and  the address
where the check should be mailed too. and send me your phone
number,mobile number. also the best price for the Piano,
        i will be waiting to hear from you and willing to do business
with you in the nearest future.

Best Wishes.
Michael.