[pianotech] Pianoddities website page

David Boyce David at piano.plus.com
Sat Dec 31 10:45:19 MST 2011

Thanks for the feedback Wim!  You are most welcome to put a link on your
site. May I reciprocate with one to your site on mine? I'm intending to
put more links in due course.

I've been thinking of other "piano"  vocabulary one might make up:
Run-of-the-mill pianos are kinda pianormal.  When it comes to pianos I'm
definitely pianot pianormal.  One of those monster multi-piano concerts
of yesteryear might be called a pianorgy. And I will leave it to readers
to think of a name for the frisson of pleasure one gets on hearing a
particularly ravishing piano sound.....

Best regards,

David
www.davidboyce.co.uk