[pianotech] Unsubscribe

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Sat Dec 31 12:18:35 MST 2011

On 12/31/2011 1:02 PM, David Boyce wrote:
> Yes indeed. We'll all be 'unsubscribed' when this list is finally
> terminated, after all....
>
> David.
> www.davidboyce.co.uk
>
>> Aw, shucks, hang around until the list is history. I plan to.
>>
>> Joy!
>>
>> Elwood

And as I keep attempting to point out, if we could get anyone
responsible to take interest in *requiring* HL to make their "legacy"
option actually work, we would have equivalent function in the new
system and would have no real need of either the old pianotech list, or
HL's much admired social networking site.
Ron N