[pianotech] Unsubscribe

Duaine Hechler dahechler at att.net
Sat Dec 31 16:02:01 MST 2011

On 12/31/2011 04:48 PM, Ron Nossaman wrote:
> On 12/31/2011 3:25 PM, Laura Olsen wrote:
>> If we could get anyone responsible to take an interest....
>> I had to do some "communicating" on my.ptg.org and it is so slow and cumbersome, disappointing and frustrating.
>
> Patience. It's only been since February when this was dumped on us. We
> are assured that everyone is hard at work and this will all be fixed any day now.
>
> Embrace the mediocrity.
> Ron N

Man, Ron, you must be the perpetual optimist. The last time I - had - to embrace mediocrity is when I was in the IT
field and it was either embrace it or get fired/laid off/let go. How do we do that since we work for ourselves ?

Also, I stopped embracing "Damn to torpedoes, full speed ahead".

Anyway, Happy New Year to everyone !!!!

P.S. Maybe we'll get lucky and get to keep this list, Also, if all it takes, is to find a maintainer - I'll volunteer !!!

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ
dahechler at att.net
www.hechlerpianoandorgan.com
--
Home&  Business user of Linux - 11 years