[pianotech] snowbound

Conrad Hoffsommer choffsommer at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 1 17:48:53 MST 2011

Jes' call me Mr. Yee-haw, then, Bubba.    I've got good tires with some firewood, 3 gallons of tuning pins/keyleads, 25# Richter anchor and my single stage snowblower in the back.  If the going gets really rough, I put on chains.  Haven't got stuck in >30 years.  The way I see it, 4x4 drivers only get stuck further from paved roads, or any hope of recovery before spring w/o calling in a Chinook. ;-}

Conrad Hoffsommer