[pianotech] 4ths 5ths

Duaine Hechler dahechler at att.net
Tue Feb 1 23:02:54 MST 2011

On 02/01/2011 11:51 PM, Susan Kline wrote:
> On 2/1/2011 9:28 PM, Duaine Hechler wrote:
>> Masochist !!!!
>>
> It doesn't hurt. It sounds really quite nice. They are almost
> always very near where they belong. Not tiring, hearing that something
> is right.
>
> Susan
Right or Wrong - it is - still - taxing on the ear.

BTW, I can keep this arguing up as long as you can. My mother always
wanted me to be on the schools' Debate Team.

So, to stop this - debate - just admit that ETD's have there place and
the people that use them get respect.

Duaine

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ
dahechler at att.net
www.hechlerpianoandorgan.com
--
Home & Business user of Linux - 11 years