[pianotech] Challenge to Wim

Mr. Mac's tune-repair at allegiance.tv
Wed Feb 2 20:32:41 MST 2011

On Feb 2, 2011, at 8:46 PM, Duaine Hechler wrote:

> … HOWEVER, the pianos must be really, really flat - say 300 cents
>
> AND - you are allowed only - ONE - pass. …

Duaine,

Please relate the time you feel is reasonable to do one pass
  to bring a piano back to the vicinity of A440 for this type of situation?

For reference:
Without pushing the envelope, 30 minutes tops is all I need to do one pass
   from start to finish for a piano as flat as you indicate to be ready for a 2nd pass.

Keith