[pianotech] Reasons why you use a particular ETD brand

Mr. Mac's tune-repair at allegiance.tv
Sat Feb 5 14:51:48 MST 2011

Mark,

It is very clear to me what you are asking.
And no, you don't understand where I'm coming from.

Personally and professionally, I have purchased at one time, all  that
  I listed to you, and even more, except TuneLab. TuneLab doesn't require purchase to experience.

I literally paid $$$ to make the decisions I have thus far. What are you willing to offer me
    to share five reasons for the ETD product I have chosen? Why do you want to know?

You might do what Ron Nossaman suggests. Search the archives.
There is more than ample information there.

Sincerely,

Keith McGavern