[pianotech] Carbon Fiber Lever (was Hammer Technique: was Q &ARoundtable)

David Nereson da88ve at gmail.com
Sat Feb 5 15:55:45 MST 2011

Thanks.  I've seen that page before.  It's a general overview,
not hard data on various shapes of carbon fiber lever handles
(tube vs. solid rod vs. hexagonal or whatever), how much the
length of the lever determines flex; no info. on how much of the
flex is in the handle-to-head interface (the threads), how much
play can exist between the tip and the tuning pin, what features
raise the price to $400 when somebody else can make one for
$200, etc.
    --David Nereson