[pianotech] Where do new customers come from?

Boaz Kirschenbaum pianotuner at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 00:49:02 MST 2011

I have not done a breakdown yet for my business. I have noticed that most
new customers, especially for Steinway service and for sales, come from the
Internet. It helps to have a lot of info on your site to save time when they
decide to call or email.

The key is the search engine spiders. You need a good website with lots of
meta-tags and keywords. There are numerous books on this, the one that
helped me most was called "Inbound Marketing" by David Meerman Scott.
--
*Boaz Kirschenbaum, RPT*  |  Concert Piano Tuner
*Cherry Tree Piano*