[pianotech] Amplification Definition. Was: ( CA pinblock with tight bushings?)

Mark Schecter mark at schecterpiano.com
Sat Feb 19 08:12:25 MST 2011

Nick,

I very much appreciate the time and energy you exerted in answering my questions so thoroughly. It will take some time for me to fully digest and integrate these distinctions into my thinking and language, but you have given me the roadmap.   I'll be in your class at Westpac. See you there!

-- Mark Schecter