[pianotech] Dampp_Chaser Fill Tube Location

Ryan Sowers tunerryan at gmail.com
Sun Feb 20 12:34:44 MST 2011

I think we may have just stumbled upon a whole new direction for
Dampp-chaser! With the new medical marijuana laws they may be able to vastly
increase their profits by enhancing their systems with this new feature.
Clearly this is the future. I can hardly wait to get certified.

--
Ryan Sowers, RPT
Puget Sound Chapter