[pianotech] Square Grands v.s. Square Pianos

Mr. Mac's tune-repair at allegiance.tv
Mon Feb 21 23:10:18 MST 2011

On Feb 21, 2011, at 11:54 PM, Joseph Garrett wrote:

> I suggest you check with Jack Wyatt and see what he says. Since he,
> undoubtedly had something to do with the PTG "definition as you have
> sighted. As for me supplying Websites, etc., since I am a reputed 'puter
> dufus and really have a hard time traversing the damned net, as it applies
> to my wants, I damned sure am not going to waste my time searching for
> that. As for what started this, I'm really not sure, since the original
> thread had/has to do with Electronic Keyboards! What the hell is your
> problem Keith?

Joe,

Once again, you suggest that I do homework
   that you are unwilling to do yourself.

I've already done that. Claiming that you are
    'puter dufus, etc., is just a cope out to me.

So what the 'hell' is my problem? It's nomenclature, and your posted concern
   addressed on this list as:

"Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
> Sun Feb 20 11:38:06 MST 2011
>
> … Please?? We need to stop referring to the Electronic Keyboards/Digital Keyboards as PIANOS! They are not! No Way! No How! They are what I said: Keyboards, …

So I say, why not modify that statement to:
"Please, we need to stop referring to Square pianos as "Square Grand Pianos".

Do you think it's possible that if you demonstrate willingness to do that yourself,
   then maybe others would be willing to do what you ask.  <G>

Sincerely,
Keith McGavern