[pianotech] tuning pin sizes: Boston & Essex?

J Patrick Draine jpdraine at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 12:35:39 MST 2011

Happy days! I called over to Steinert's (the Boston Steinway dealer), and
got clarification on the warranty: ten years, for both the Essex and the
Boston. And the Essex is only 5 years old. So once I reach my client she'll
be able to get their service department onto the situation. Thanks for the
Patrick