[pianotech] Higher Logic

Dale Probst dale at wardprobst.com
Fri Jul 1 20:18:17 MDT 2011

Yes sir,

Phil Bondi is the person who is our contact person.but let your RVP know and
they can forward it also. I know all the Board members are aware of the
issues and are working to resolve them. In order to expedite communication
the President appointed Phil who has been an admin on this list for years.
He can be reached at scrvp at ptg.org

DP
Dale Probst RPT
Registered Piano Technician