[pianotech] [OT] Stuff Which Should Really Be on PTG-L

Duaine Hechler dahechler at att.net
Sat Jul 2 20:21:42 MDT 2011

I hate to sound pushy but it's already in egroupware:

    Synchronisation Overview <http://www.egroupware.org/index.php?page_name=sync&lang=&wikipage=synchronisation+overview>

This is your documentation starting point for all things syncing with eGroupWare. There is a wide range of
synchronisation protocols <http://www.egroupware.org/index.php?page_name=sync&lang=&wikipage=synchronisation+protocols>
which are used by the wide range of different (groupware clients)?
<https://www.egroupware.org/egroupware/index.php?menuaction=wiki.wiki_ui.edit&page=groupware+clients>.Thus, the topic
/synchronisation/ is a bit complex.

We try to keep this information up to date. If you know somithing which should be listed here / corrected PLEASE let us
know!

      Overview: eGW applications, sync protocols and groupware clients

*Kontact <http://www.egroupware.org/wiki/synchronisation%20kontact>*

*Evolution <http://www.egroupware.org/wiki/synchronisation%20evolution>*

*Outlook <http://www.egroupware.org/wiki/synchronisation%20outlook>*

*Thunderbird lightning / sunbird <http://www.egroupware.org/wiki/synchronisation%20mozilla>*

**iPhone* <http://www.stylite.de/feature_news?category_id=180&item=179>*

*PDA / Mobile <http://www.egroupware.org/wiki/syncml%20supported%20devices>*

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ
dahechler at att.net
www.hechlerpianoandorgan.com
--
Home&  Business user of Linux - 11 years