[pianotech] Weekend puzzler

Delwin D Fandrich del at fandrichpiano.com
Sat Jul 16 09:28:44 MDT 2011

Way to simple.

My first thought was the check catching the hammer. But with this problem
the action can function normally on a soft blow and catch on a hard blow.
This action was doing the opposite.

Back checks worked normally.

ddf

Delwin D Fandrich
Piano Design & Fabrication
6939 Foothill Court SW, Olympia, Washington 98512 USA
Phone  360.515.0119 — Cell  360.388.6525
del at fandrichpiano.comddfandrich at gmail.com