[pianotech] Institute of Instrument Technology

Tom Rhea, Jr. rheapiano at cox.net
Tue Mar 1 06:28:16 MST 2011

I wholeheartedly agree.  I'm finishing up with the Potter course but my
long-term goal is PTG membership.  I'm already attending - and participating
in - local chapter meetings and will soon have enough money to become an
Associate member.  The Potter course is my primary vehicle to get an overall
grasp of our craft, but meeting and interacting with other RPTs at my local
chapter and regional convention has been where I really learn.  RPT
certification is - to my way of thinking - the best certification to have.

Tom

Rhea Piano Service

Norfolk, VA

rheapiano at cox.net